|Tandoori Pomfret(Indian grilled pomfret with Tandoori marinade)|
Tandoori Pomfret - Recipe
Pomfret fish - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp.
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Besan - 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Yogurt - 1/4 cup
1. Make incisions on a clean fish and apply salt and lemon juice on both sides and keep aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, yogurt and besan. Adjust the amount of besan and yogurt to get a nice thick paste.
3. Apply this marinade to the fish on both sides and keep it for a couple of hours in the fridge.
4. Preheat oven to 180 Degree Celsius (356 Degree Farenheit).
5. Grease the pan or rack with oil. Drizzle some oil on the fish and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
Sprinkle some more lemon juice and relish.