|Indian flat bread with fenugreek leaves(Methi Paratha)|
Methi Paratha - Recipe
1 bunch of methi leaves (Fenugreek leaves)
Wheat flour - 2 cups
Gram flour (Besan) - 1/4 cup
Turmeric powder- 2 teaspoons
Red chilli powder - 2 teaspoons
Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
Ajwain seeds - 2 teaspoons (Carom seeds)
Salt - As per taste
1. Pick, wash and chop methi leaves finely.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and make it into a dough using water. Please adjust the spices and salt according to your taste
3. Let the dough rest for half an hour
4. Take a small ball of dough and roll out flat round parathas.
5. Cook both the sides on hot tava. Drizzle oil on both sides while doing that.
And you have nice hot parathas ready.